Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Windows 7, kinda important...?

My screen is like REALLY damnn bright! It hurts my eyes, that bad. In other windows I knew how to tone it down but can't figure it out on here even though I been through everything; control panel, settings, desktop stuff. I don't know. Step by step is not necessary cause I'm pretty good with finding stuff but where is it to change brightness of screen?Windows 7, kinda important...?
Brightness is usually adjusted from your monitor. Doesn't your computer monitor have adjustment buttons?Windows 7, kinda important...?
if youre not on a laptop..it should be somewhere on the monitor...Windows 7, kinda important...?
Hey there,



First click on the battery icon in the taskbar and then click on 'Adjust screen brightness'. On the window that pops up you should see a slider at the bottom to adjust the screen brightness. Or, if you want more advanced settings click on 'Change plan settings' next to the plan you are using, or want to adjust the brightness for. There you will be able to change the brightness using the sliders next to 'Adjust plan brightness'.



I hope this helps,

AndyWindows 7, kinda important...?
your computer may be faulty. Try another screen from a friend. If that is to bright then your video card is not set up properly.



I would prove if its the video card before altering the screen. Specially if the screen worked ok on another setup.

No comments:

Post a Comment