Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Help with SCREEN BRIGHTNESS and VOLUME?

When i change my volume or my monitor brightness it wont show up to tell me how much i have changed



like usually a bar shows up and tells me how high i am changing the volume to etc same with brightness (fn + up arrow key or down)



but now its gone.



Help pleaseHelp with SCREEN BRIGHTNESS and VOLUME?
It's likely that the startup item that controls that has been disabled and since each manufacturer has their own governing process to do that then I would suggest looking in msconfig (start %26gt; run type msconfig) and using a search engine on the various items in there until you find the one that handles those functions. That may not be it but it is my best guess. It also depends on if this is a laptop or desktop because third parties (like logitech) provide their own tools for that. As always, email me with any further questions you have.Help with SCREEN BRIGHTNESS and VOLUME?
Glad to help you with everything.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment