Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do You change the brightness of your computer screen?

Ok so I want to change the brightness of my computer screen but I don't know how?I know if you plug in your battery to your computer it brightens the screen but I don't want to wear out the battery.I also tried hitting the light bulb button but that did nothing.Please help me or better yet tell me where to go!How do You change the brightness of your computer screen?
Try holding down the Fn key normally near the bottom left of the keyboard and at the same time press the up arrow key a few times.



wdwHow do You change the brightness of your computer screen?
I'm guessing you have a laptop because you said if you take the battery out, so...

1.You go to %26quot;Start%26quot;

2.You go to %26quot;Control panel%26quot;

3.You go to %26quot;Change battery settings%26quot;

4.Then, on the left side, there is %26quot;Adjust the display brightness%26quot;

5.There you have it!

(This is coming from what my laptop is and it's HP)
  • i need your advice
  • myspace text
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment