Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What's wrong with my laptop screen?

I have a Sony Vaio that I just got for Christmas. I didn't do anything, but while I was watching a video, I noticed that on the lower right corner of my laptop screen, a small section was brighter then the rest of the screen. When I changed the brightness level, the %26quot;brighter%26quot; area fades like the rest of the screen, but it's still noticeable. When the background is white, the area starts to show different colors such as purple, or sometimes yellow, depending on how you look at it. I didn't drop anything on my laptop no did I have a magnet nearby it. Does anyone know what wrong and what I can do to fix it?What%26039;s wrong with my laptop screen?
if you still have the warranty send it and get it fixed. if you don't have the warranty no longer, you can still send it and get it fixed but it'll cost you.. here's the number 1888 476 6972... if you don't know if you still have the warranty they can check it for you.. good luck, miss

No comments:

Post a Comment