Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Problems with laptop's screen brightness?

I have a sony vaio VGN-FZ18E laptop, I recently upgraded from Windows Vista to Windows 7 Ultimate.



Recently i have noticed that my screen brightness has dropped, and I am unable to restore it back to its maximum using the %26quot;fn + hotkey%26quot; buttons.



I have also tried changing the display settings and power plan settings but with no luck.



If anyone could tell me how to correct the problem, that would be great :D



Thanks in advance!Problems with laptop%26039;s screen brightness?
Laptops usuually come with a retail version of Windows that includes customized drivers. Many times upgrading the OS on a laptop can give problems like this. I think its a driver problem. Try searching for the latest video card drivers from the manufacter website.



edit: make sure you check Device Manager if you havn't yet. The exlamation marks show problems.Problems with laptop%26039;s screen brightness?
dave has right
  • consultancy works
  • hair coloring
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment