Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I get the screen brightness up on my Laptop?

I think it's called resolution but I can't find where to change, my laptop connection is next to useless so I don't want to keep using it with grey background. How do I make my screen white when the connection is disabled?How do I get the screen brightness up on my Laptop?
Look for the key that says Fn in blue font. Hold that down and hit the up arrow key.How do I get the screen brightness up on my Laptop?
well on my laptop there is a button with blue letters sayin Fn....hold down this button and press the up and down arrow keys to change the brightness...warning it mite not have this on every laptop but thats how i do it and if the up and down arrow key works try looking for something else on another button e.g. the picture of the sunHow do I get the screen brightness up on my Laptop?
Click start and control panel.In power options change settings.Also click

Display-Settings and change resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment