Sunday, November 21, 2010

My laptop freezes when I close the lid or change brightness settings?

I'm using an emachine m6805 and I recently installed a new 7200rpm hard drive and 1G of ram. The laptop seemed to work fine after I did all the windows updates, including service pack 2. However, whenever I close the lid or try to change the brightness settings using the Fn key, the screen freezes. I have the computer set to do nothing if I close the lid. This was never a problem before i updated service pack 2. Is this the problem? How do I fix it? Thanks.My laptop freezes when I close the lid or change brightness settings?
Try downloading and updating the latest video drivers from the video card manufacturer, nor so from Windows update. If that doesn't solve the problem, look for tech advise. Good luck.
  • makeup for girls
  • hair straightening
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment