Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Screen Brightness on my Clie PEG-NX73v Handheld PDA?

Hello all. My hubby brought home this Sony Clie PEG-NX73V/U handheld PDA. I bought a charger and charged it and it appears to be working fine. The only issue is that the screen is not bright. How can I change this? Thanks, I've looked everywhere and can't find the answer - I don't have the manual and the online versions don't seem to say.



NancyScreen Brightness on my Clie PEG-NX73v Handheld PDA?
If you look at the writing area, at the bottom left corner is a little sunburst symbol. Tap that and you'll get an onscreen brightness control, drag the slider to the brightness you want.

1 comment:




  1. Best LED Flashlight – Disco Light - Strobe Light SL App change your dark night into the clarity life. Use four different flashlight,led light , and strobelight and discolight features in one app.

    ReplyDelete