Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do you change the brightness on my ACER laptop?

I dont know which button to press! Their is 6 buttons.



One is the power button.

One says P1.

One says P2.

One has a pic of an envelope.

One has a a pic of something that looks like Saturn.

And another is a swirly thing and a kind of star shape :S



Sorry, I'm just not good with laptops and I really want to change the brightness. So what can I do to change the brightness of the screen? THANKS :DHow do you change the brightness on my ACER laptop?
Hi Vintage...

I shall tell u something very easy.

Find out the %26quot;Fn%26quot; key on the last row of ur keyboard , second key from left to right side , just next to Ctrl key... keep it pressed and then decrease or increase the brightnesswith the left or right ARROW keys on the extreme right side respectively.

Hope u could now see ur lappy with much clarity..

Take careHow do you change the brightness on my ACER laptop?
yup!!!! its for acer, sony is f5 and f6

Report Abuse

How do you change the brightness on my ACER laptop?
yayayaya, thankyou:D

Report Abuse

How do you change the brightness on my ACER laptop?
read the instrucions !How do you change the brightness on my ACER laptop?
I'd suggest that you look for a button on your keyboard that says Fn and then a button that looks like it could be related to the brightness of your monitor.



On my laptop, if you press Fn and F6, it lowers the brightness of the monitor, where as if you press Fn and F7, it raises the brightness of the monitor.



If that doesn't work, however, you may want to try contacting Acers tech support department and see if they can help you.



Good luck and I hope I helped you!How do you change the brightness on my ACER laptop?
there is function (fn) key in between left cntr key and windows key

and ther is a brightness button on some function key



hold the function key and press that brightness kay.



you can use fn kay for many things.

No comments:

Post a Comment