Sunday, November 21, 2010

Can I change the setting of the screen so that at startup, the brightness is at it's lowest?

I have a hp mini 1035nr netbook. The brightness of the screen is at it's max when I turn it on. I want to change the setting of the screen so that it is at it's lowest. Is there a way to do that and how?Can I change the setting of the screen so that at startup, the brightness is at it%26039;s lowest?
With netbooks usually you'll need to turn it down manually; every laptop that I've ever used will remember which brightness you had the screen set at even after turning it off and back on again.



Some laptops like my Thinkpad x32 include an application with different power %26quot;profiles%26quot; that you can set, which can control the brightness through the software, but I don't think a low end HP netbook would include something like that.
  • Birds
  • uk hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment