Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I change the brightness on my HP laptop?

It does have a pretty bright screen but I was using it not plugged in so I changed it to Powersaver but now when I've plugged it back in and changed it back to the default one it's still really really dim and I've tried adjusting the brightness to the top but it doesn't change?How can I change the brightness on my HP laptop?
Hi there;



press the fn key and the little sun symbol to dim or brighten the laptop.



Then go to the control panel, power options and make the changes there so that the screen is brighter.



Good LuckHow can I change the brightness on my HP laptop?
If you right hand click on the battery icon in the taskbar. You can choose a power mode (power saver). You then click on customise to let you alter how bright your screen is plugged in and on battery power.

My HP laptop though is set to full brightness when it is plugged in by default.How can I change the brightness on my HP laptop?
I have a sun symbol on my Dell you reminded me to dim mine well done.How can I change the brightness on my HP laptop?
go to the control panel in your computer,you will find the settings there

No comments:

Post a Comment