Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I make my laptop's screen brighter?

I have a Toshiba A45-S120 satellite pro and the screen is not really bright i think i need to increase the brightness but cannot do it because when i press and hold the FN button and press F7 nothing works even if i try to decrease the brightness nothing changes please help

ooh before i forget my laptop has a French keyboardHow do I make my laptop%26039;s screen brighter?
if the function keys are not working then go to control panel....then enter the display.. setting and then go to advance....... if u have an intel graphics card then it will show it self there

select it and change the brightness



hope this helpsHow do I make my laptop%26039;s screen brighter?
alot of laptops have the feature on the bios to make it darker or lighter. check the bios

No comments:

Post a Comment