Sunday, November 21, 2010

I have a Blackberry 6230(with colour screen) I need to know how to change the brightness on it.?

The screen looks dark and I have exhausted searching Google because I just get unrelated topics.I have a Blackberry 6230(with colour screen) I need to know how to change the brightness on it.?
Hmm, I looked at a 7290 (with a color screen) and did not see any settings for adjusting brightness. I only see options for the backlight time out. This BB has a backlight button that you can use to turn on the backlight, but I cannot remember if your model does as well. If you click the backlight button (%26quot;sun%26quot; icon) once, the backlight comes on. If you click it again, it makes the backlight brighter. Clicking one more time will turn off the backlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment