Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I change from a white background to something more eye friendly in MS Word and my screen in general?

I am getting headaches from reading my screen and remember that someone made it less bright before. I have gone in and tried to change the brightness, tried to adjust my monitor- i can't figure it out! Help please!How can I change from a white background to something more eye friendly in MS Word and my screen in general?
The brightness and contrast controls are in your monitor's menu. You have to scroll through looking for which ones.



As for setting a more eye pleasing color when on the Internet, go into your browser's Options/Preferences menu and look for the section where you can change the background color used for web pages. Then be sure to check the box to over-ride web page colors/fonts.



RonHow can I change from a white background to something more eye friendly in MS Word and my screen in general?
I hope you were able to solve your problem.



Ron

Report Abuse

How can I change from a white background to something more eye friendly in MS Word and my screen in general?
yeah, same with me.. ! bring it to the expert so they can check whats the problem..

No comments:

Post a Comment