Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How to adjust brightness of the screen on Apple comp?

How do I do this? Its hurting my eyes it is so bright..



Its a G4 with a flats screen if that helps.



I think someone changed it so you can't go to system pref to adjust it like you normally would. BUT just in case I am doing it wrong can you please tell me how to do it any and all possible ways?



Thanks in advance!How to adjust brightness of the screen on Apple comp?
hmm it's strange that you can't go to sys pref.



i dont know of any other way apart from system pref --%26gt; displays.How to adjust brightness of the screen on Apple comp?
On the top of your keyboard, you see the F1, F2, F3, F4 and so on. click on F14 to lower the brightness, and click on F15 to raise the brightness. It it's not F14 or F15, it's usually the ones around it like F13 or F16.

No comments:

Post a Comment