Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do i change the brightness & contrast on my laptop?

It's my first laptop which i got today, and the screen is very bright. Im not sure how to darken it a little?

It's a Dell inspiron 6400How do i change the brightness %26amp; contrast on my laptop?
Go to control panel and select display, then make the adjustments to suit yourselfHow do i change the brightness %26amp; contrast on my laptop?
Check with your function keys. There must be some keys for increasing or decreasing the brightness.How do i change the brightness %26amp; contrast on my laptop?
THERE IS A PHONE NUMBER TO CALL FOR ASSISITANCE AND IT IS ONE 800 TOO /OR GO TO DELL.COMMHow do i change the brightness %26amp; contrast on my laptop?
It should be buttons on your monitor for doing this don't worry if you click on the wrong one just leave it be and it will shut itself off then try another button till you hit the right one

No comments:

Post a Comment