Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My xbox has been forgetting everything.?

This started a couple weeks ago. What happens is when i turn on my xbox when goes to the dashboard sometimes it has a default picture and doesn't say i have any gamerscore but sometimes it has my updated one(under armor one) and has my gamerscore in the top corner like it should. However when i launch Modern Warfare 2 before i do anything it asks me to set the brightness levels and change the screen size (push the arrows out to fit the screen). Also it says it recommends me to play the campaign before i play multi player (which i already did). This is starting to get very annoying because when i first turn it on to play i have an open nat and for me to play it needs to be moderate. Before all this changed i would just pull out the ethernet cord and plug it back it but now if i do that it makes me recover my gamertag and that waste time. I now have to turn my whole xbox off and turn it back on to get it to change and i no thats probably not good for it.



I was wondering if anyone else has this problem or no how to fix it.. thanksMy xbox has been forgetting everything.?
go on XBOX.com and call microsoft and they will give you advice

No comments:

Post a Comment