Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I change the brightness of my computer screen.?

I know there are certian buttons to press, but I can't seem to figure out which ones. Any help would be great. Thanks in advace.How do I change the brightness of my computer screen.?
For a laptop press the Fn key and at the same time the up arrow to make it brighter or down arrow to dim.



wdwHow do I change the brightness of my computer screen.?
Look for a menu or + or - button on the front of the monitor.How do I change the brightness of my computer screen.?
depending on the type of computer you have, you will find the menu button on the base where the power button is located or slide you hand under the screen you will feel three buttons the menu button is always the first button to the left section of the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment