Sunday, November 21, 2010

Laptop Screen Brightness?

I have an hp computer. Every time I unplug my computer, the light to my screen automatically dims, probably to conserve energy. The only way I can make my screen brighter is to plug my computer back in. I have tried searching through the control tab to find a way to change the brightness, but I have had no luck. Can anyone tell me how my computer screen can remain lit even when my computer is not plugged in?Laptop Screen Brightness?
Under control panel you can go to performance and maintenance and then power options. From here there should be a tab saying power management or something similar and you can set it so that every time you are running on battery it has the screen the brightness you want it. This way you do not have to turn it up every time you unplug the laptop. However, you can also use Fn and then F5 and F6.Laptop Screen Brightness?
yes it is for saving energy its a pain exspeacially when you use your lappy at nightLaptop Screen Brightness?
Press FN + F8 to go brighter. Then FN + F7 to go darker.



It remembers your last setting, so if you go max brightness on battery, it will remember and return to max brightness when you unplug again. It is a very nice feature of all HP laptops for a few years now...

No comments:

Post a Comment