Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How to Change Brightness on Dell Battery Power?

For a long time I had a battery that was almost dead on my Dell Latitude D620. So when my display screen would become several notches darker when on battery power, I dismissed it, thinking the battery just didn't have enough power for full brightness. But I finally got a new one ($65 on amazon.com, folks. Don't buy the ridiculous $155 one from Dell), the same thing happened. I'd like to have the screen at its full brightness when on battery power, but don't know how to change that minor detail. Suggestions? Please and thank you!How to Change Brightness on Dell Battery Power?
Right click the battery icon in the lower right hand toolbar. Click on power options and from there you should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment