Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do i adjust the screen brightness on my laptop?

I did it on accident and now i don't know how to change it back. I have a Dell Inspiron 1520.

Help?How do i adjust the screen brightness on my laptop?
If you have Windows Vista, I ca help you out. Go to Windows Mobility Center - Display Brightness.

Here, you can adjust Screen BrightnessHow do i adjust the screen brightness on my laptop?
Bottom left of your keyboard should be a Fn button, press it then on the right of your keyboard or on the numbers should have a picture of a sun, so hold fn then press the sun with a - next to it, its different for each laptop, it would of helped if u said what laptop u had.How do i adjust the screen brightness on my laptop?
Hey, I dont know whether this is related but I have a DELL laptop, and the screen only turns bright if it is pluged in with power, otherwise the screen is darker..that might work, it does on mine anyway.
  • student dependent visa
  • meanings of the names
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment