Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Why does my body do weird things when I am using my laptop computer?

When I use my laptop, my heart rate sometimes beats heavier, my stomach hurts, I get warm and sweat, I get tired and foggy brained (ADD). Any one, two, or all of these things can happen when I use the computer. Some screens (more writing) bring about a more pronounced reaction than others. Can this be the refresh rate (mine is 60HZ and won't change), or brightness? I wear regular shades and zoom the screen which helps some but not enough. Sound familiar to anyone? Anyone know how to fix the problem?Why does my body do weird things when I am using my laptop computer?
You are psyching yourself out. Take a minute relax with deep breathes. Don't think about it! Good luck.Why does my body do weird things when I am using my laptop computer?
If this is not psychological - you expect these symptoms so your brain mistakenly tells you that you are experiencing them - you should see your doctor.

Millions of people use their laptops with no ill effects
  • web hosting domains
  • love girls myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment