Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Missing Volume/brightness level bars on Lenovo y430?

So, I was trying to change my clock for daylight savings, and i happened to drop my clock on my Lenovo Y430 laptop. The screen went blue with a bunch of random words and numbers. I shut down and restarted. After I logged on, everything was normal except one thing said something about Lenovo power management (I think?) stopped working. Now, the volume/brightness level indicator bar isn't showing up, and the volume is still increasing, but with the little speaker thing next to the time on the taskbar. anyone know how to fix this? Thanks!Missing Volume/brightness level bars on Lenovo y430?
Type System Restore in search

Right click on it and run a administrator

Restore to a few days ago

No comments:

Post a Comment