Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Dell desktop monitor?

Can you please tell me how to adjust the brightness and contrast of my Dell monitor (desktop pc)? If I press the + or - butons on the front of the monitor a little window appears but if I continue to press the buttons the options just changed from %26quot;brightness%26quot; to %26quot;contrast%26quot; or %26quot;exit%26quot; . I presumably need to change the readings in the two bars on the right, but how? (The pc's pointer on the screen disappears behind the little window so cannot be used inside it.)Dell desktop monitor?
There should also be an 'enter' button, when you see brightness or contrast, press enter, then use + - to adjust, and enter again to set.Dell desktop monitor?
What model is the monitor, that will help, there should be a menu button that will change whatever you are adjusting, if there is an enter button, press that repeatedly and see if the menus change

No comments:

Post a Comment