Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Macbook volume buttons not working :(?

The volume buttons on the upper right corner of my macbook keyboard are not working. When I press them is either opens up the dashboard changes the brightness or minimizes all things open on the screen depending on which volume button I press. It's liked the buttons switched functions somehow although when I click the dashboard button and etc. it does not affect volume. I used keyboard viewer and it confirmed this fact, but I don't know how to fix it. Please help!Macbook volume buttons not working :(?
i faced the same poblem that day. then i realised it is the volume button of the software i was using to view that was set wrongly.



Initially I saw the quick button of the softaware to be in correct position but only when I toggle the volume link under top menu then i saw the problem; the quick button show full volume but it was actually at the low.

No comments:

Post a Comment