Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The colour of my desktop computer screen's messed up. Help?

I dropped my keyboard. God knows what buttons must have pressed, but now my screen's discoloured and so bright it's hurting my eyes. I've tried adjusting the buttons on my monitor to change it back, but it doesn't seem to be the 'brightness' or 'contrast' that's changed, and I didn't touch the monitor at all - just the keyboard. What could I have pressed and how can I fix this so it's back to normal?



ThanksThe colour of my desktop computer screen%26039;s messed up. Help?
Check your screen resolution.,................The colour of my desktop computer screen%26039;s messed up. Help?
You just pulled on the cord in the back of your computer, carefully follow the cord form your monitor to the back of your screen adn wiggle it a bit and push it in all the way until the color is normal again.

No comments:

Post a Comment