Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I adjust brightness/contrast on a Dell Desktop?

No, there is no little sun button on my keyboard, or on the monitor. On the monitor, there's a little button that looks like a page with text on it, a button with a minus symbol, and a button with a plus symbol. By pressing the minus button, I can pull up a brightness/contrast menu on screen, with the options 'exit', 'brightness', and 'contrast'. I can navigate to which on I want by using the + and - buttons, but I cannot actually change the number (both set at 75 currently), and nothing on the keyboard seems to effect it.



I'm not entirely sure what model my computer is. The front of the CPU says Dimension E310. Is that it?



Anyway, I would really appreciate the help. Thank you.



Oh, and there's no 'Fn' button I keep hearing people say.How do I adjust brightness/contrast on a Dell Desktop?
When you get to the menu on the monitor with the Brightness and Contrast options, use the +- keys to navigate to the setting you want to change, then press the Menu button (the one with the page) to select that option. From there, use the - and + keys to increase or decrease brightness/contrast as appropriate. Press the Menu button again when you are done with that setting.
  • benefits from computer viruses
  • find beagle puppies for sale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment