Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I need help with my computer... 10 pnts for easy to understand answer.?

Ok so this is the problem I was in the control panel just looking how I can make the brightness of the screen lower and I made the thing on the top of each program’s blue bar smaller. You know the bar with the red X to exit the program. So I forgot how to change it back and I don’t like it this small so…



How can I fix the bar so it is a little bit bigger?

and…

Adjust the screen’s brightness so it’s not so bright?

I need help with my computer... 10 pnts for easy to understand answer.?
um go to your desktop



right click



graphics properties/graphics something



resolution



change the numbers



i did this once by accident and everything was HUGE.I need help with my computer... 10 pnts for easy to understand answer.?
nopeI need help with my computer... 10 pnts for easy to understand answer.?
Just Reset your monitor configI need help with my computer... 10 pnts for easy to understand answer.?
Set it back to default settings.

I need help with my computer... 10 pnts for easy to understand answer.?
Right click on desktop then propertiesI need help with my computer... 10 pnts for easy to understand answer.?
Just adjust the screen’s brightness.I need help with my computer... 10 pnts for easy to understand answer.?
It depends on if you have windows xp or vista. Try right clicking on your desktop and going into display settings or personalize desktop for vista. I need help with my computer... 10 pnts for easy to understand answer.?
F11 might help wih the bar.

The brightness should be controlled on you monitorI need help with my computer... 10 pnts for easy to understand answer.?
go back to control panel to adjust the size dimensions of object boxes.



Brightness is adjusted using the buttons on the front of the monitorI need help with my computer... 10 pnts for easy to understand answer.?
In xp??



You right click on your desktop(where you put your favorite picture) and then choose on of the themes that best matches the one you already had everything should go back to normal...I need help with my computer... 10 pnts for easy to understand answer.?
if you have have a new graphics card or just had one go to graphics desktop and you should see color 32 bit and 16 bit ,put it to 16I need help with my computer... 10 pnts for easy to understand answer.?
Well, there are lots of types of monitors(spelled correctly?) out there, but sometimes there are some buttons on the monitor, if you are on a laptop then i don't think there would be any buttons, you could also go into the control panel and look under 'monitor'. under settings, there might be a setting option that allows you to change it, or you could right-click on the desktop and click properties, it could be under there somewhere. i'm not 100% sure.



For the size of the desktop, right-click on the desktop and go properties, then there should be a setting for 1024x658 pixels or something. change it so there are less pixels. it should make it bigger.



Sorry i couldn't explain it very well, and i might be wrong, but i can't change the settings on my computer, i don't own it. i am just a user. i am calling this off of memory. I hope i helped a little?!?!?...I need help with my computer... 10 pnts for easy to understand answer.?
start %26gt; control panel %26gt; display %26gt; appearance tab %26gt; advanced %26gt; in the box marked item: scroll down to caption buttons %26gt; now to the right of this box you will see the size there is a number , make this number go up to make your buttons larger .

you make the screen brightness go down by using the monitor controls.







♂?♀??I need help with my computer... 10 pnts for easy to understand answer.?
Assuming that you have Windows XP



Right click on desktop



Go to Themes Tab -%26gt; Theme -%26gt; Select 'Windows XP'. There will be one more with 'Windows XP (Modified)' , don't select that Modified.



Alternatively



Go to Appearance tab -%26gt; Click Advanced Button -%26gt; Select Item = 'Active Title Bar' Set Size to what you want. 25 is defaultI need help with my computer... 10 pnts for easy to understand answer.?
You could have changed one or two things to cause this. I'll guide you through each step. This is, of course, assuming that you have Windows XP since you did not elaborate on what windows version you are using.



1) Right click on an empty area of your desktop.



2) Choose Properties from the menu that dropped down.



3) Go to %26quot;Appearance%26quot; tab at the top of this window.



4) Set your appearance to XP Standard, and hit OK. This is one of the things you could have changed. If it is still too small, then you have changed your resolution . . .. and



5) Repeat steps 1 and 2



6) Go to the settings Tab.



7) Locate the section named %26quot;Screen Resolution%26quot;



8) Bring this slider bar one click to the left. Hit Apply



9) IMPORTANT: If you like the new settings, Hit ok. If you do not like the new settings, wait 10 seconds and it will revert to its original.



And your last question:

Brightness is not controlled by the PC. A Video card only outputs signal, so contrast or brightness settings. This is done by the monitor itself. If you specify what make and model monitor you have, we can better help you there. Otherwise, look for the menu button, and find Brightness and bring it down. I need help with my computer... 10 pnts for easy to understand answer.?
more better and easy idea RESTORE YOUR SYSTEM

START%26gt;ALL PROGRAM%26gt;ACCESSORIES%26gt;SYSTEM TOOLS%26gt;SYSTEM RESTORE and then select a previous safe point and click restore











right click on desktop, then go to properties, click, then a DISPLAY PROPERTY window appears, then click on the APPEARANCE tab, then there u can see a ADVANCED command button,,click on it..then a ADVANCED APPEARANCE window opens..then on the ITEMS options SELECT ACTIVE TITLE BAR and set it;s SIZE %26quot;25%26quot; an' font size 10 then click OK an' then click






No comments:

Post a Comment