Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How to fix this problem with my psp?

My home, select, and brightness buttons don't function properly, and my R button sometimes doesn't work in a few select games like NBA 08. My select and brightness buttons don't work at all, while the home button shows the %26quot;Are you sure you want to quit?%26quot; screen for a few seconds, and then my PSP screen goes blank. The PSP doesn't shut off because the green light is still on. I think it's also acting as my select button because whenever I put the PSP in sleep then back on, whatever you use the select button for, it is there on the screen.



These few %26quot;glitches%26quot; are very annoying as I have to shut off my PSP every time if I want to play a new game or do something else. Brightness sometimes changes, but not when I press the button so that is very annoying as well because I can't change it to the brightness I want. Is there something wrong with my hardware or did somethiing go wrong when I had my firmware changed?



help would be greatly appreciated!How to fix this problem with my psp?
Have you looked into repairing your PSP yourself first? You can save a TON of money and time that way. If you don't know how check out http://www.squidoo.com/psp-repairHow to fix this problem with my psp?
if this happens a lot get it check most likely ur wiring has problem nothing wrong with the hardware, this is mainly because of the wiring go to a electronic shop near u and they'll take care of it

No comments:

Post a Comment