Thursday, June 2, 2011

The screen of my laptop (Sony Vaio) is always flickering and it's very dimmed right now?

I even changed the settings to make the brightness go the highest it can and it's still very dimmed. Once in a while, it will flicker back to normal then it will go back to being dimmed. How can I fix this?The screen of my laptop (Sony Vaio) is always flickering and it%26039;s very dimmed right now?
It might be the video adapter of your laptop, try and check the settings. You may also reinstall the video adapter or update the drivers. If nothing works then may be you need a new Video adapter.The screen of my laptop (Sony Vaio) is always flickering and it%26039;s very dimmed right now?
i have no idea. maybe you don't have the power plugged in? when mine isn't plugged in, it does that.The screen of my laptop (Sony Vaio) is always flickering and it%26039;s very dimmed right now?
It sounds like you might have loose wiring. I had a VAIO and they are generally good laptops though.



Check to make sure you're not draining too much power from the outlet.The screen of my laptop (Sony Vaio) is always flickering and it%26039;s very dimmed right now?
Backlight Card (directly under the visible LCD's, still on the same panel) might be dying. Perhaps you can extend the rest of it's life by putting the backlight to under max bright, my old laptop's backlight card died 3 times, had to replace it each time, the last time it died I was playing video games with max bright and it just dimmed completely.The screen of my laptop (Sony Vaio) is always flickering and it%26039;s very dimmed right now?
okay, on the upper left hand corner off the bottom panel theres a button on the inside of the laptop, if its not connected all the way, the light wont works as well, take it to geek squad, o sumthin

or ur backlight could be going out.



dont hold me to this, its knowledge from watching my dad work on his laptopThe screen of my laptop (Sony Vaio) is always flickering and it%26039;s very dimmed right now?
It may be problem with the cable inside the Vaio better goto technical person to solve the issue instead of doing anything.The screen of my laptop (Sony Vaio) is always flickering and it%26039;s very dimmed right now?
Do you have your power cable plugged in right? If it is, it still flickers? then it means there is loose contact. I had that, and had to open up my laptop and get to that part and resolder it. Worked like a charm after that.The screen of my laptop (Sony Vaio) is always flickering and it%26039;s very dimmed right now?
Maybe the problem is with the LCD's ribbon inside the laptop. Don't try to fix it urself unless u've any previous experience. Contact with ur vendor.The screen of my laptop (Sony Vaio) is always flickering and it%26039;s very dimmed right now?
Well as long as it is not a blue screen, hit and smack it a couple times and you will be OK, ese

No comments:

Post a Comment