Thursday, June 2, 2011

How can I fix the back-light on my Dell Inspiron 8600?

It appears that the backlight on my monitor screen is dead. I can see programs running, but just barely. And trying to change 'brightness' does nothing, so I'm guessing this is the problem. Is there any way to fix this on my own, or do I have to get a professional?How can I fix the back-light on my Dell Inspiron 8600?
Ignore the previous answer. The backlight is integrated into the laptop monitor, so you can't replace one without the other. Here is a website that sells replacement monitors and includes instructions on how to install.How can I fix the back-light on my Dell Inspiron 8600?
If you are able to open the case, remove the backlight, replace it with a replacement part and put it back together. If you have never done it before, get a local computer store to do it.
  • can anyone tell me how to
  • bed set work for girl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment