Thursday, June 2, 2011

How to prevent burn-in on my plasma?

i play alot of games on my plasma and im wondering how can i prevent burn-in. I had minor temporary burn in on my plasma yesterday and i think its nearly gone. But i didnt leave the game on pause, instead, the health bar and map burnt into the screen but faintly. How can i stop this so it doesnt happen again. i know i can change the screen every now and then to prevent burn-in. but is there another way. such as turning down the contrast and brightness to help stop it. any help would be appreciated. thanks



i forgot to add tihs in, my tv doesnt have the wash out feature (i forgot what its called)How to prevent burn-in on my plasma?
Plasma screens are subject to burn in, but it is much less of a problem than was true of CRT's. See this article for a good discussion of burn in, what is being done by manufacturers. and steps you can take to avoid it: http://www.plasmatvbuyingguide.com/plasm

No comments:

Post a Comment