Thursday, June 2, 2011

How to change the brghtness of my notebook pc screen?

I got a toshiba notebook and i got this for a while now I felt my eyes cannot stay for long looking at the screen due to to much brightness and my eyes are always tired after a while looking at this bright screen. I want to change lower the brightness but I dont know how. pls. help. thnksHow to change the brghtness of my notebook pc screen?
press fn and then f6 or f7 tht will workHow to change the brghtness of my notebook pc screen?
there is a button, probably blue, says %26quot;fn%26quot; or something like that, hold it in and then push the button with a sun and a down arrowHow to change the brghtness of my notebook pc screen?
Press and hold FN button, then find the icon on top or on the arrows which indicates that it decreases the brightness.. press it few times and see the difference..
  • shake away for squirrels
  • implementing procedures
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment