Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do I make my computer brighter, I have windows vista?

the screen looks darker than most of the computers that i have been on... so i was wonderin, and there should be some icon u can push that will enable u to change the brightness...How do I make my computer brighter, I have windows vista?
right click your desktop, click graphics properties, click color correction, move the thing on the brightness bar to the right to make it brighter.How do I make my computer brighter, I have windows vista?
Hello-



My name is Jeff and I work with the Windows Outreach Team. The most common was to fix this is to go into the control panel, then Windows Mobility Center, then select Screen Brightness. Let me know if this fixes your problem.



Jeff

Windows Outreach Team

No comments:

Post a Comment