Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Why did my laptop change colors?

I own a Dell Inspiron 9300 and it's a few years old. Anyway, I was working in Photoshop, coloring a picture, and after I closed the program I noticed the colors on the screen were much brighter then normal. The borders on my internet browser is normally green and now its a greenish yellow, almost as if the brightness had been increased. I thought that was the problem at first and turned down the brightness, but the colors did not return to normal. Green turns to yellow, yellows turn to white; everything is just generally much much brighter. How can I fix it?



I have broken pixels or something on my screen as well but nothing like this has ever happened before.



Here's a pic to show you what I am refering to:



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/LWhy did my laptop change colors?
Not sure if this is the problem.



Right click on your desktop and click on the PROPERTIES link, then click the APPERANCE tab, and check out the diplay settings.



The settings may have been changed accidently.



12.01.07

No comments:

Post a Comment