Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Massive shadowy line down my TV?

Well I've had this TV for a little over 2 years now. It's a Samsung 27 inch (not that I think that matters). Anyway.. I've been watching TV in 4:3 because it looks strange stretched out in full wide screen. So a few weeks ago I noticed a slight black line down where the 4:3 black part starts to divide TV from the black screen. I payed no attention to it, really figuring it would go away. Well...



weeks later and it has grown. A LOT. I got some advice to watch the TV in full screen and change the brightness on the TV. I've been letting the TV run for days in fullscreen and it still won't go away. It's getting worse. My warranty has run out on the TV and I'm not sure what to do.

I tried a full reset on the TV but still, nothing.



I've tried plugging it in somewhere else, I've tried different inputs, it's permanently just there and growing.



Here's a picture:



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/x



The very thick line to the right is shaped like this |) and now there is a second line forming.



Anyone have any idea what is happening and how I might fix it?Massive shadowy line down my TV?
I dont know about this problem but these guys might be able to help you out..

I only used them once in the past so cant say much but they were able to help me out..

www.TenDollarAnswer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment